KSP Key Selling Points
Discover the main attractions that make the difference at Hotel Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort & Huelva Convention Center.
- Located in the far southwest of the Peninsula (province of Huelva), in the heart of the Costa de la Luz (Punta Umbría), in a unique natural environment in the province of Huelva (Los Enebrales & Marismas del Río Odiel Natural Park) and on the seafront of a 13 km-long unspoilt beach.
- Light, with more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the mildest climate in the whole Peninsula.
- Largest Hotel and Convention Centre in Europe. Capacity and quality services for events for up to 3,500 people; take advantage of the logistic and economic savings entailed in not having to accommodate your guests in different hotels.
- 4,000m² Convention Centre with 2 x 1000 m² plenary meeting rooms seating up to 3,500 people.
- 1,200 identical rooms (30-35 m²); of which, 32 are Junior Suites and 10 are Suites.
- Cutting-edge technology for your events; state-of-the-art audio-visuals, free Wi-Fi throughout all premises.
- 10,000 m² of outdoor spaces, terraces and landscaped areas for holding events as spectacular as your ideas.
- A select and innovative cuisine combining the quality of local products and the most avant-garde culinary techniques.
- Eco-efficiency and sustainability; Barceló Punta Umbría Beach Resort has a 300m² solar field, and 3 biomass combustion boilers. Thanks to the combustion of olive stones, a saving of 20% to 30% is obtained in the yearly gas consumption. There is also a domotic control system for air conditioning, ACS and lighting that favours energy savings.
- A unique human team: "skilled, committed, professional, young and flexible".
Dossier / Presentation