Discover some of the keys to the design by Antonio Alba Carrillo and Carlos Jiménez Pose, 2 of the most emblematic 21st-century Spanish architects, designed bearing in mind the following basic concepts:
- Functionality: three buildings connected by walkways through the first floor, Beach (500 rooms), Dunas (200 rooms plus Convention Centre) and Enebrales (500 rooms) with interior decoration featuring select images of Colombine spaces. The hotel opened in summer 2007 with the Beach building, followed by the Dunas and Enebrales buildings in the summers of 2008 and 2009, respectively.
- Exclusive spaces: each individual building has its own parking entrance and exit, reception, restaurants and private bars, meaning we can offer our customers a wide range of branding and brand image possibilities in a distinctive atmosphere full of privileges.
- A modern Andalusian-Arabian touch on its terracotta-colour patios and fountains.
- Straight lines with innovative elegant touches in sand and ochre tones.
- A certain ascetic and postmodern rigour in the use of basic materials and the absence of non-strictly functional ornaments; spaces inviting creativity in the creation of interior atmospheres as a paradigm of good taste and flexibility.
The town centre is a 15 minutes’ walk.
In front of the hotel is the “Punta Almenara” Shopping Mall with: a 7-screen cinema, boutiques, restaurants, bars and “La Suite” discotheque, with a capacity for groups of up to 1,000 people.